Giving (or tithing) is something God has asked His people to do as a means of supporting His work, and as a reminder that all we have is really His anyway. For those of you who do call Westview home, or for those who may just want to make a one-time donation toward the work going on here, here's how you can do that.
1) YOU CAN GIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
- You can text to give with PushPay (our digital giving platform) by texting WBChurch to 77977
- You can give securely with PushPay through our Westview iPhone / Android App. (see app store)
- You can give by clicking the give online button below.
2) YOU CAN GIVE SECURELY WITH E-TRANSFER (see steps below)
Step 1 – Log into your online banking.
Step 2 – Locate “Interac e-Transfer” (banking fees may apply)
Step 3 – Set up a new contact:
Contact Name - Westview Baptist Church
Email address - email@example.com
Confirm Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Although the church is set up for Auto Deposit, your bank may still require you to create a security question. You may do so however it will likely not be required in further steps.)
Step 4 – Follow the prompts and input the dollar amount without the dollar sign
Step 5 – Please use the information or message box to designate the purpose of the transfer. Example – General Fund, Partners International, Elders, or other special offerings. If you are a 1st-time donor, please enter your name and email address.
Step 6 – Review and submit or confirm
Please email email@example.com or contact the church office at 403-239-1114 if you have any questions.
3) YOU CAN GIVE VIA CHEQUE OR CASH:
- Cash & cheques can be brought on a Sunday morning, or by mailing your cheque to Westview Baptist Church: 1313 Ranchlands Way NW, Calgary, AB, T3G 2A1.
If you would like to learn more about PushPay feel free to click on our FAQ sheet at the top of this page, and also feel free to watch the brief video below.