Giving (or tithing) is something God has asked His people to do as a means of supporting His work, and as a reminder that all we have is really His anyway. For those of you who do call Westview home, or for those who may just want to make a one-time donation toward the work going on here, here's how you can do that.
1) YOU CAN GIVE ONLINE ANYTIME
- You can text to give with PushPay (our digital giving platform) by texting WBChurch to 77977
- You can give securely with PushPay through our Westview iPhone / Android App. (see app store)
- You can give by clicking the give online button below.
2) YOU CAN GIVE SECURELY WITH E-TRANSFER (see steps below)
a. Set-up online banking if you haven't done so already.
b. Choose - Interac e-Transfer (banking fees may apply)
c. Set-up a new contact:
Contact Name - Westview Baptist Church
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Westview is registered for auto-deposit, a security question is not required.
e. In the message field please enter the Fund(s) and the $dollar amount.
3) YOU CAN GIVE VIA CHEQUE OR CASH:
- Cash & cheques can be brought on a Sunday morning, or by mailing your cheque to Westview Baptist Church: 1313 Ranchlands Way NW, Calgary, AB, T3G 2A1.
If you would like to learn more about PushPay feel free to click on our FAQ sheet at the top of this page, and also feel free to watch the brief video below.